OMNIplus retrofits vehicles with Blind Spot Assist.
First-class seating comfort – better known as Setra Voyage.
Running out of coloring books? No problem with our Setra und OMNIplus coloring templates!
For five years, the S 415 LE business bus has been in high demand with bus corporations in the whole of Europe.
65 years ago the brand presented the first compact bus.
Service centers remain open wherever possible.
The two S 531 DT expand the Setra touring coach fleet of the Bavarian company Hörmann-Reisen GmbH.
Panoramic glass roofs, leather seats and plenty of space for on-board service.
Klaiber Bus GmbH & Co. KG modernised its fleet with 23 Setra buses at the beginning of the year, extending it to include 44 Setra vehicles.
The bus company Carsud in has put 24 new Setra S 416 LE business low entry buses into service for the first time.
The Darmstadt-based HEAG mobiBus and Scherer Reisen Omnibus GmbH companies have opted for the Setra double-decker bus for their Express lines.
Scherer Reisen Omnibus Gesellschaft mbH is deploying Setra double-decker buses on their regular-service routes in order to increase their capacity.
This season and for the first time ever, the top-league football team is travelling in a Setra coach.
In future the VIP Hannover bus company will be relying exclusively on the Setra brand.
By acquiring the five S 516 HD buses, Hauser GmbH & Co. KG is taking another huge step in the process of systematically modernising its fleet.
Mercedes‑Benz and Setra win awards at European specialist bus show
Daimler Buses at Brussels Busworld from 18 to 21 October 2019. Experience the buses from the show.
Digital services for even better OMNIplus service.
Our focus at Busworld 2019 is on sustainable solutions for the future of mobility, provided by Daimler Buses.
The Daimler Buses stand has been designed with an even greater focus on our customers' needs.
A total of 44 new Setra low-entry buses will strengthen the scheduled bus fleets.
OMNIplus ON, the digital service portal from Daimler Buses is launching its integrated online shop.
Triple victory for Mercedes Benz and Setra at the international "busplaner" sustainability awards 2019
Three nominations, three victories: complete success for the buses from Daimler Buses
Utmost safety, trendsetting touring coaches and innovative services
From Berlin to Tallinn: 2000 kilometres with the Setra S 531 DT double-decker bus
The 59th edition of SetraWorld took part in four international competitions in the field of brand communication. The magazine was awarded at least one prize from all of them.
On 3 December, "International Day of People with Disability" the focus will be on people with restricted mobility.
After winning a tender for several new regular-service bus routes in Limburg-Weilburg (central Hesse), Medenbach Traffic GmbH will be operating 20 new Setra Low Entry buses.
Stuttgart / Colmar. Powerful Setra MultiClass fleets from Alsace to Lower Saxony. LK Kunegel bus corporation from Alsace, Ahrtal-Verkehrs-Betrieb GmbH from Sinzig in Rhineland-Palatinate, and the Gebken & Gerdes and Hutfilters Reisedienst bus companies from Lower Saxony: they have all chosen efficiency and plannable operating costs with a total of 62 new Setra LE business.
Efficient, safe, luxurious, innovative: the Setra coaches at the IAA reflected the brand’s whole spectrum – from the low-entry model to the top-class coach and the double-decker that is formidable in every respect.
- the latest Setra poster calendar "2gether" has won silver honours at the "International Gregor Calendar Award 2018"
- lithuanian company Vilneda Uab has taken delivery of nine Setra touring coaches in Vilnius
- Setra started 2018 with an appearance at the United Motorcoach Association (UMA) Expo bus trade fair in North America
- Setra S 516 HD receives "Sustainable Bus Award 2018"
- Some 50 years ago the Setra brand presented the 100 model series
- Setra exhibition highlights
- 20 – 25 October 2017
- Hall 5
New peaks in economy, safety and comfort: Daimler Buses at the Busworld Europe 2017 in Kortrijk, Belgium
- Debut for the TopClass S 531 DT double-decker bus
- Active Brake Assist 4: the world's first active emergency braking assistance system with pedestrian detection for touring coaches
- Omniplus: service for Mercedes-Benz and Setra
- Maximum efficiency, variability, comfort and safety, exciting design: World premiere of the new Setra S 531 DT double-decker bus
- A bus to meet all needs: high flexibility for long-distance regular services and touring alike, innovative design and a distinct character
Maximum efficiency, variability, comfort and safety, exciting design: world premiere of the new Setra S 531 DT double-decker bus
- Safety: world premiere for Active Brake Assist 4, Sideguard Assist in the bus and coach segment
- Efficiency: outstanding aerodynamics lower fuel consumption
- Variability: the new Setra is a bus to meet all needs
- Comfort: bright interior, convenient stairs, innovative washroom
- The Setra double-decker bus is "heaven-scent"
- Design: modern and surprisingly distinct appearance
A bus to meet all needs: high flexibility for long-distance regular services and touring alike, innovative design and a distinct character
- One for all: the new double-decker bus covers all applications
- Lower deck: completely new construction and substructure
- New: member of the TopClass 500 – design in a class of its own
- An aluminium bar joins the new windscreens
- The side wall boasts a dynamic and elegant appearance
- The newly designed rear end makes its mark with its vent grilles
- Bus brand presents S 417 TC at the UMA Motorcoach Expo in St. Louis
- Revised US variant of the TopClass with new design features
- Setra coach is on display at the stand of sales partner MCI
- Setra gives a series of beautiful peeks into the production process
- Photos shot at the plants in Mannheim and Neu-Ulm
- Setra poster calendar available for ordering online at shop.setra.de
- Guests from more than ten European countries in Neu-Ulm
- Numerous expert discussions around the current product range
- Visitors delighted by test drives and ABA 3 demonstrations
- Handover to customers Gaumann, Dreßler and Kantić
- 500th Setra low-entry bus of the MultiClass for Germany
- Dreßler takes possession of two ComfortClass coaches on the occasion of its anniversary
- Kantić cuts fleet age with six S 431 DT models of the TopClass
- Setra IAA Show Highlights
- 22 – 29 September 2016
- Halls 14/15
Visit us in Hanover!
- Ulm-based bus and coach brand Setra celebrates anniversary
- Product range extends from economical rural service buses to luxury long-distance coaches
- Over 107 000 Setra buses sold since brand was created in 1951
- S 431 DT models to operate between Nice and Sophia Antipolis technology park
- First bus route in France to use double-decker coaches
- Passengers impressed by comfort of S 431 DT
- 25 rural regular-service buses S 415 LE business for Saar-Mobil GmbH
- Eleven Setra low entry buses for Nagold bus and coach operator Weiss & Nesch
- Villach-based transport operator Kowatsch takes delivery of S 516 MD in Vienna
- Landmark vehicle is first middle decker bus for Dr. Richard group of companies
- Subjective impression of improved visibility and de facto enhanced safety with LED
- LED lamps: reduced power consumption, maximum efficiency
- Safety pays: LED headlamps are economical
Up to 4000 LED lamps on board: Lighting technology as illustrated by the example of the Setra TopClass 500
- 4000 LEDs and more in the top-of-the-range Setra touring coaches
- LED lamps as long-lasting and reliable exterior lighting
- Vast numbers of LED lamps in interior lighting
- Headlamp technology in detail: halogen, xenon and LED
- Kelvin, lumen, lux, etc.: the unusual units employed to classify lamps
- Ulm brand presents itself at the UMA Motorcoach Expo in Atlanta
- US version of S 417 TC with central entrance and exclusive glass roof
- Display on the show stand of the sales partner "Motor Coach Industries International Inc."
- "Carolus Reizen" from Mol, Belgium takes delivery of three TopClass 500 coaches
- Belgian premium tour operator has an all-Setra fleet
- Premium Setra TopClass coaches on the market since 2001
- Bergkvarabuss from Kalmar buys S 515 HDH and two S 431 DT models
- Further double-decker bus for Hamburg subsidiary Elite Traffic
- Scandinavian bus company celebrates 40th anniversary
- S 511 HD new visitor vehicle on Stuttgart test track in the Daimler plant
- Driving demonstrations on uphill and downhill stretches
- ComfortClass 500 vehicle rounds off Setra anniversary "60 years of club coaches"
- European Coach & Bus Week-Jury awards TopClass 500 with “Grand Award Coach”, “Ecology Label” and “Styling & Design Label”
- Trade magazine "Omnibusrevue" honours S 515 MD with "Green Coach Award 2015"
- Swiss firm Ernst Marti AG - S 516 HDH with 20 luxurious touring seats
- First TopClass 500 with 1+1 seating for Luxembourg-based Sales-Lentz Group
- Autobus Oberbayern takes delivery of first ComfortClass 500 with exclusive seating arrangement Marti AG – swivelling seats for individual discussions
- Italian coach operator "Autolinee Marino" takes delivery of S 431 DT
- Milestone vehicle is also 250th double-decker coach with Euro VI engine
- Vehicle to be used on weekly basis for international regular-service routes
- Tour operator takes delivery of S 516 HDH from the Setra TopClass 500 series with 2+1 seating
- Fleet also rejuvenated by two Mercedes-Benz Travego touring coaches
- Largest investment in the company's over 80-year history
- Austrian company Retter-Linien GmbH takes delivery of 18 UL business vehicles
- Eight UL vehicles to cover regular-service and school bus routes for bus operator Regionalbus Leipzig GmbH
- Setra MultiClass – robust engineering and fuel-efficient engine
- Setra bestowed with German Design Award 2015
- Specialist jury praises elegant and luxurious impression
- TopClass 500 and ComfortClass 500 honoured with the Red Dot Product Design Award
- Stern & Hafferl Verkehrsgesellschaft takes delivery of 21 UL business buses
- Long-established family business wins Europe-wide invitation to tender
- Efficient specification of the UL business variants clinches order
- Setra on show at UMA Motorcoach Expo in New Orleans
- S 417 TC with premium club lounge and exclusive glass roof
- Product from Ulm on view at stand of sales partner Motor Coach Industries International Inc.
- Schweizer A.N.K. Tours adds new S 516 HDH to its fleet
- Albus Salzkraft strengthens international cooperation with tour operators with TopClass 500
- S 517 HDH and S 516 HD for k & k Busreisen in Burgenland
- Stewa Touristik once again updates its fleet of bistro buses
- Darmstadt-based HEAG mobiBus expands its high-speed bus service
- Dirr Reisen upgrades long-distance network of Flixbus GmbH
- Higher central roof section on an S 431 DT for Swedish bus operator
- Trade magazine busplaner awards prize to latest generation of touring coaches
- Jury emphasises additional four percent fuel saving
- Brand previously won the international prize in 2013
- Visitors attracted by varied product presentation with numerous activities
- Highly coveted test drives and safety demonstrations
- Good to know: the bus culture forum "better on-board dining"
- Launch of new MultiClass buses at the 55th German International Motor Show (IAA) in Hanover in1994
- New bus assembly plant in Neu-Ulm, Setra MultiClass buses and state-of-the-art plant in Ligny-en-Barrois (Lorraine, France) as excellent basis for the pending merger between Mercedes-Benz Buses and Setra
MultiClass 400 vehicles feature optimum levels of flexibility and economy. Bus operators can choose from a total of 12 models in this Setra product segment.
- Setra extends MultiClass 400 range of rural-service buses
- Low-entry vehicle with ergonomic cockpit
- Flexible equipment lines in rugged interior
- Euro VI engine OM 936 with choice of transmission variants
- Casia Tour & Transport takes delivery of S 517 HDH
- Three-axle touring coach with light leather seats and panoramic glass roof
- Travel company also provides international tours
- Setra ComfortClass 500 with four new models
- S 511 HD – Exclusivity in its most compact form
- S 519 HD – the longest Setra touring coach gets under way
- S 515 MD and S 516 MD - the variable point of entry to the Setra world of travel
- Economically appealing Comfort series now complete with eight models
- A whole array of benefits from safety to economy
- 22 items outlining the merits of the model series
- Innovative coach concept for environment-minded operators
- Three-axle S 515 HDH and S 516 HDH, each with a glass roof
- Surprise during unveiling ceremony in Neu-Ulm
- Breisgau-based family business in its third management generation
- Holger Tours GmbH takes delivery of double-decker bus with Euro VI engine
- S 431 DT new team bus of the Baden DEL ice hockey club
- Luxury bus also at the disposal of the youth team
Fusillade of new bus models: Setra with four world premieres at the 2014 International Commercial Vehicles show (IAA)
- Independent show presentation in Hall 14/15
- Four world premieres at the 2014 International Commercial Vehicles show (IAA)
- DesignCenter: luxurious paint, leather, wood and fabrics
“The Sign of Excellence” slogan replaces the previous “Best in Class” slogan
- S 517 HDH coach is the first such model for Austria
- Family-owned company from Ybbs an der Donau has had all the Setra model series in its fleet
Players from Cologne's professional-league football team '1. FC Köln' to travel in a Setra ComfortClass 500
- S 516 HD new team bus for the long-established Cologne club
- ComfortClass 500 vehicle is owned by operator Schilling Omnibusverkehr GmbH
- Three-axle model fitted with 28 comfortable leather seats
- All vehicles in four-star version with 54 seats, TopSky panoramic glass roof and ski box
- Touring coach companies from Jutland and the greater Copenhagen area come together to make the purchase
- Delivery of the first six units at the Neu-Ulm customer centre
- Milestone coach is a three-axle S 516 HD from the ComfortClass 500
- Family-run business based in Bad Endbach is impressed by Setra quality
- Touring coaches are replaced after four years at the most
- Bus operator "Wollschläger & Partner" from Laucha takes delivery of S 516 HDH
- East German firm's fleet of Setra touring coaches now comprises seven vehicles
- Three-axle bus equipped with large panoramic glass sunroof and galley
- Augsburg-based operator takes delivery of nine touring coaches of the brand from Ulm
- Three double-decker buses with panoramic glass sunroof and galley
- Another five ComfortClass 500 touring coaches for tourist travel and long-distance passenger transport
- Hörmann-Reisen operating the first S 516 HDs with rear entrance
- Austrian touring service "Artists-Delight" converts S 411 HD for artists
- Nine sleeping berths and leather Club lounge area for relaxing on long journeys
- Vehicle chassis adapted to individual customer requirements
Home again. The globetrotting ComfortClass 500 …
- ComfortClass 500 to include four new vehicle models
- Compact or super long: the S 511 HD and S 519 HD club buses
- S 515 MD and S 516 MD middle deckers: the ideal entry to the world of travel
- S 516 HDH acquired by coach company based in the town of Münsingen
- First TopClass 500 vehicle to go to a customer in the south of Germany
- Ever since it was established, this family business has chosen buses from nearby Ulm
- Italian coach company takes delivery of first S 517 HDH
- First Setra TopClass 500 touring coach for the Mediterranean country
- Yellow three-axle coach fitted with TopSky panoramic roof
- Company from the Austrian state of Styria specialises in exclusive travel services
- S 516 HDH finished to 4-star standard provides comfortable seating for 50 passengers
- Setra TopClass 500 honoured with renowned design award
- "Red Dot Award Product Design 2014" for new premium three-axle coaches
- International jury praises "comfort and elegance as part of the overall appearance"
- Official prize-giving ceremony to be held on 7 July in Essen
- Festive reception for coach operator "Avanti Reisen" in Neu-Ulm
- Two-axle S 515 HD celebrates a very special premiere
- ComfortClass 500 coach returns to Germany after travelling around the world
- Eight Setra double-decker buses in IC design for Deutsche Bahn AG
- First S 431 DT production vehicle of the Setra TopClass 400 series to be delivered with Euro VI engine
- Disabled-friendly buses with wheelchair spaces and ramps
- Zerzuben Touristik AG in Visp, in the Swiss Valais region, invests some 7 million euros in new touring coach fleet
- Order encompasses a total of 11 Setra ComfortClass 500 coaches and four S 431 DT double-decker models
- Ulm omnibus brand wins award in Madrid
- Touring coaches impress with cutting-edge technology and economy
- Expert jury with representatives from the Spanish transport industry